You may return goods you have bought, within 14 days maximum of commencing from the delivery (law 4242/14 (FEK 50 Α/28-02-2014). It is necessary that the product has not been used, it is packed in its original packing and is accompanied by the sales receipt or a copy of it.
Returns/ exchanged can be done in two ways:
a. In a Stop store presenting the sales receipt
b. Via Speedex (for returns within Greece) following the below procedure. Note expenses burden the customer.
- Pack the goods including a copy of the sales receipt or invoice along with the Return Document
- For returns within Greece contact SPEEDEX courier at tel. 801 11000 11 or 210 3407000 and give a delivery order to be charged at STOP account. Thus you will receive a lower shipping price and STOP will charge this amount back during shipment of the new order.
- Send parcel to STOP AEBE, Anapafseos 2-4, 18546 Piraeus, Greece, Tel. 30210 4626800
- The value of the returned goods will be counter balanced to the value of those in replacement. Any additional cost including shipping cost will be paid directly to the representative of the delivery company. In case of an incorrect money collection by the delivery company leading to a rebate on behalf of STOP to a customer bank account, all bank expenses are covered by the customer.
- We bear no responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us, so we recommend using courier delivery services.
- For returns from outside Greece shipping method is decided by the customer and shipping cost is at the customer’s expense.
In the case of our error, namely sending incorrect goods or goods with defects or missing as agreed, you may return them and ask for the replacement or payment of the price you paid. When the good is used or its original condition is altered, the return is not acceptable.
Moreover, for all the above cases, the goods to be returned/replaced should be necessarily accompanied by the original receipt. For all these cases the goods to be returned/replaced, have to be unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in an excellent condition with all documents accompanying the good (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc). Prior to any return, better consult with a Customer Service representative of stop.gr. In any case, the return and replacement is possible under the conditions that it take place within 14 days maximum from the delivery in accordance with art. 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994, the good has not been used and comes with all necessary documents, proving the transaction (eg ITT, Ap Retail etc.)
In case the goods are returned without fulfilling the above requirements, STOP will immediately proceed to re-invoicing.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may refuse to return the amount originally paid for the purchase as a refund.
NOTE: Underwear, thermal underwear, socks, fire-fighting equipment, chemical/ gas tight suits, breathing devices, gas detection instruments, items in sealed packaging that has been opened and customized goods e.g. workwear with prints/ embroideries, CANNOT BE RETURNED.