The aim of this Policy is to describe the Organization’s commitments towards the environment.
By developing an ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system STOP AEBE acknowledges its responsibilities and obligations towards the environment and the people and makes a commitment:
- For constant improvement of its environmental performance
- For avoidance of pollution and implementation of proper measures
- For compliance with environmental legislation
- For compliance with all obligation deriving from its permit
By developing an ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system that concerns:
PRODUCTION, TRADING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
the company sets all environmental aspects relevant to its activities and develops procedures and programs aiming to its constant improvement of its environmental performance.
The company’s environmental policy focuses on:
- The production and trading of easy to use and safe personal protective equipment
- Energy saving by developing a natural sources consumption monitoring system
- Management of the produced solid waste by setting as a priority their separate collection and recycling
- Constant briefing of the management and personnel on environmental issues
- The present company’s environmental policy is published, disclosed, implemented and supported by every employer in the company.